The foot-hydraulically operated aggregate lifting table can be used universally, making it ideal for the safe removal and installation of engines, gearboxes, HV batteries and chassis components from various manufacturers.
- Top entry level model
- High stability
- Flexible application
- Safety: The large footprint of the Master Gear lift tables provides high stability, enabling safe and precise work.
- Easy handling: Large wheels ensure mobility in the workplace.
- Easy to manoeuver with load.
- Can be combined with various on-site attachments – making the Master Gear S3 1.0 the comfortable workshop assistant.
- Flat, slim design for free positioning under the vehicle.
- Universally applicable: Also perfectly usable as a workbench.
- The uniformly distributed threaded holes are cleaned up for attaching a wide variety of supports.
- The mounting plate VarioDesk can be tilted in the transverse direction by +/- 2 °
and can be moved +/- 20 mm in the longitudinal and transverse direction.
- The integrated lowering brake valve allows an exact dosing of the lowering speed. The load stroke is foot hydraulic.
- Four castors (2 with integrated parking brakes)
- Optional: lift table with pull-out handle. This allows moving the lifting table even when transporting a large, protruding battery in the lowered state.