Electromechanical mobile column lifts for trucks, buses. Depending on the version, use is possible in the workshop or outdoors.
- Electronic synchronization control with automatic emergency stop device
- Each mobile column is equipped with a safety device in case of lift nut wear
- MRG-55/MRG-70 configurable column sets 4, 6 or 8 (subsequently expandable); MRG-25 only set of 4 possible.
- The large base frame at the lift column offers max. stability.
- On all mobile column, the installation can be raised or lowered via push buttons. Each mobile column is equipped with dead-man control and an emergency stop push-button.
- MRG-25: one drawbar for the complete lift.
- MRG-55/MRG-70: One mechanical drawbar per wheel gripper
- Roll-handled spindle made of stainless steel in connection with a permanently lubricated bronze nut guarantees a maximum of safety and a long life.
- Absolutely wear-proof Ertalon sliders in each lift truck guarantee max. stability with each positioning of the load.
- Different operation modes like total operation, single operation, or operation in pairs can be selected easily at the main mobile column. Only MRG-55 / MRG-70
- All motors have thermal protection. Manufactured according to EN1493. Automatic determination of the phases.
- There are no interfering lines in the work area under the vehicle.
- Adjustable wheel fork or easily attachable wheel support adapters available.
- Plug connection with electric cable from mobile column to mobile column permits short setup times.
- Self-braking gear motor connected directly to the lift spindle.
- The lift truck steel rollers are equipped with self-lubricating, maintenance-free bearings.