- Smooth running: The standard needle roller bearings on the carriage rollers permit effortless sliding of the lift inside the pit.
- Durability: Both the piston rod and the pump piston are hard-chrome plated, for protection against corrosion and wear.
- Fully hydraulic lifting unit: Thanks to the patented BLITZ corrosion prevention system, during every lifting and lowering movement the cylinder is submerged in oil on either side of the sealing sleeve. This means that both the piston rod and the cylinder are constantly in an oil bath, effectively protecting the cylinder walls against corrosion.
- Time-saving I: The hydro-pneumatic forced return rapidly retracts the piston even when off-load. Unlike conventional pit lifts, the piston is in effect ”pulled” back into its rest position.
- Precision: The load stroke by air motor enables the load to be raised with a single action of the foot – without any physical effort.
- Time-saving II: The hydro-pneumatic quick lift rapidly moves the piston rod to the lifting point.
- Minimum effort: The load stroke of the pneumatic motor enables the load to be lifted at the push of a button – without any physical effort.
- Ergonomics: To allow maximum freedom for movement in the pit, the operating elements are flanged onto the front. Large-area controls permit responsive operation even when wearing gloves.