The possible applications of MONSUN screw compressors
are almost unlimited and as individual as the available designs.
Even the small MONSUN with 90 kW motor rating has the potential of a top performer. The design features and advantages are consistently apparent in all MONSUN models,the maintenance-friendly openness to all sides and the PROCON control system.
- Soundless: Due to numerous detailed flow dynamic engineering solutions, the operating noise is reduced to a minimum – as a standard. ˜
- Two-stage suction filtering: The entry of foreign bodies is prevented by a cyclone separator with a succeeding fine filter. Equipped for the future: Flexible pressures can be achieved due to the flexible drive. ˜
- Drive with reserves: MONSUN and MONSUN screw compressors are manufactured to high standards
of quality. This includes the use of IP55 tested motors. The ISO F winding, designed to ISO B, provides power reserves for the worst case. ˜
- Infinite suction control: The use of hard anodised
surfaces guarantees the highest durability and control capability. o adjustments are required for BLITZ suction regulators. In conjunction with the optional, proportional controller, a smooth adjustment to the compressed air demand can also be achieved. (MONSUN only) ˜
- Integrated oil sump: Reliably prevents the
unintended escape of used oil to the environment. A supplied hose additionally shortens the time required for necessary oil changes. (MONSUN only) ˜
- Multistage air/oil separation: A cyclone separator,
a gravity separator and a filter produce an excellent air quality with a residual oil content of approx. 2 mg/m³. ˜
- Visual oil level indicator: Regular oil checks are often neglected because they are difficult to perform. MONSUN screw compressors provide a clear view in this respect. ˜
- Fine separator: Generously proportioned fine separator inserts reduce undesired, internal pressure losses. They can be changed in just seconds. ˜
- Open in all respects: All side sections are removable in the screw compressors of the MONSUN series. This literally makes child’s play out of maintenance work and reduces stoppage times to a minimum. ˜
- Compact aluminium cooler: The composite design unifies oil and air cooling in a single assembly. Cleaning is made particularly easy by the maintenance- friendly arrangement.
- Permanently piped: You won‘t find risky hose connections in BLITZ screw compressors. The
novel FLEX piping guarantees a firm attachment in all situations. ˜
- Operating pressures up to 13 bar: The rugged, modular construction of the MONSUN screw compressors makes designs possible from 7 to 13 bar.
Screw compressors of the MONSUN series are equipped as a standard with an integrated microprocessor control system. PROCON unite the simplest operation with extraordinary performance features. All setting can be made conveniently by a control panel. Numerous operating modes allow an optimum adjustment to the existing operating conditions.
- An integrated diagnostic system monitors all
safety-relevant operating parameters.
- System self-test before each start.
- Service messages indicate outstanding maintenance
work (service interval function).
- Automatic start-up after power failures.
- The pressure sensor ensures precise operation in
the adjusted pressure range.
- The motor only runs when necessary in automatic
- Galvanically isolated contacts make connection to
a master group control possible.
- Switchable remote and local operation.
Scope of delivery MONSUN series:
Ready for use screw compressor mounted on steel frame, microprocessor control system PROCON included, with rubber mounted feet, direct driven, noise cover, suction filter, oil tank with oil separator, oil cooler, air after- cooler, oil fine filter, star delta switch, electric control chain, motor full protection by resistor, motor protection IP 54, control box IP 54, shut down of the unit in case of malfunction with indication of the cause.