- Smooth running: The standard needle roller bearings on the carriage rollers permit effortless sliding of the lift inside the pit.
- Durability: Both the piston rod and the pump piston are hard-chrome plated, for protection against corrosion and wear.
- Fully hydraulic lifting unit: Thanks to the patented BLITZ corrosion prevention system, during every lifting and lowering movement the cylinder is submerged in oil on either side of the sealing sleeve. This means that both the piston rod and the cylinder are constantly in an oil bath, effectively protecting the cylinder walls against corrosion.
- Time-saving: The hydro-pneumatic quick lift rapidly moves the piston rod to the lifting point.
- Ergonomics: To allow maximum freedom for movement in the pit, the operating elements are flanged onto the front. Large-area controls permit responsive operation even when wearing gloves.