The wheel assembly trolley Master Wheel 80 is a powerful working tool, which is suitable for mounting and transporting wheels. Numerous practical details enable the flexible use in every workshop environment.
- BLITZ – Pioneer in wheel assembly trolleys
- Double battery allows up to 100 lifting and lowering movements
- Low-maintenance spindle
- Safety carriage
- Low-maintenance spindle: A novel construction protects the lifting spindle effectively from dirt and other external influences. Drive is by powerful electric motor with integrated safety brakes.
- The batteries can be quickly recharged using the universal charging cable supplied.
- The wheel mounting trolley MW80 facilitates the lifting of heavy wheels and thus protects against back problems.
- The powerful batteries and the control unit are protected in the floor assembly.
- The offset column makes it easy to work on the wheel.
- Easy handling: The load can be easily manoeuvred thanks to the castors rotating around 360˚
- Safety chassis: a low centre of gravity ensures optimum mobility while at the same time preventing tipping.
- The MW80 is suitable for mounting and transporting wheels. The large handle facilitates movement.
- Lifting column offset. Ideal accessibility to the wheel bolts
- Simple operation. The operating buttons are located under the storage tray. The wheel can be perfectly positioned on the vehicle by jogging.
- The flexible, ball-bearing mounting fork with 3 additional guide rollers ensures optimum wheel mounting. The wheel can be turned easily with just one hand.
- The battery indicator always indicates the current state of charge. An emergency stop button and a charging socket are easily accessible.
- The built-in swivel soft castors (two of them with parking brakes) ensure smooth running.
- A fine fuse to protect the electrical components is located under the removable cover.