The aggregate lifting table can be used universally, thus making it excellent for safely removing and installing engines, gearboxes, HV batteries and chassis components from a wide range of manufacturers – simply the best and most comfortable workshop assistant.
- Ideal for installing and removing vehicle components
- High stability
- Flexible application
- The countless evenly spaced threaded holes for attaching various supports are arranged in a tidy manner.
- The flat, compact design allows free positioning under the vehicle.
- Universally applicable – also perfectly usable as a workbench.
- Thanks to the ability to be combined with various on-site attachment pieces, the aggregate lifting table is the most convenient workshop assistant.
- Easy handling – large, 360° rotating castors.
- Easy to maneuver with load.
- The table top is divided 60:40, the smaller part is extendable by 100 mm.
- The top can be tilted in longitudinal and transverse direction by +/- 3.5°.
- Table top with 104 threaded holes for easy mounting of tools and holders (hole pattern 100 mm x 100 mm, M10).
- Large, 360° rotating castors for easy maneuvering even with load.
- The front castors are equipped with parking brakes, the rear castors can be locked for directional stability.
- The hydraulic foot pump allows a quick lift and reduces the required pedal force under load.
- The lowering brake valve allows precise, infinitely variable lowering.
- For better accessibility the traversing bar can be easily removed.